Seattle Federal Tax Attorney
Do you have questions about filing taxes with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)? Are you concerned with handling the complexities of filing foreign tax returns? Do you need representation in federal Tax Court?
The tax law firm of Lana Kurilova Rich PLLC offers practical and savvy solutions to federal tax issues of all levels of complexity. A former corporate auditor with more than 15 years of tax and business law experience in the United States and Russia, attorney Lana Rich has been serving clients in the Greater Seattle area, throughout Washington state and throughout the United States. Contact our Seattle, Washington, federal tax law attorney today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Bellevue, Washington, Federal Employment Tax Attorney
Attorney Lana Kurilova Rich uses her experience in tax planning and preparation, and tax advice and IRS rulings to represent clients regarding:
- Federal tax debts
- Employment tax and trust fund recovery penalties
- Payroll taxes for corporate shareholder wages
- International tax issues, including doing business abroad and foreign tax credits and tax issues for foreign businesses
- IRS bank levies and wage garnishment
- Seizure of business assets by the IRS
- Tax evasion and tax fraud defense
- Reduction of IRS penalties
For Assistance With Federal Tax Evasion and Fraud Charges, Call Our Tacoma, Washington, Lawyer Serving Clients Throughout Washington State and the United States
We invite you to contact our Bellevue, Washington, employment tax lawyer today by calling (425) 289-0629 or by e-mail to discuss your case with our experienced international business taxation attorney in a free initial consultation. Find out how we can help.